Architecture and Engineering
ZAPATA is a proven prime contractor with expertise, resources, and management capabilities, plus a long-standing track record of excellent service and performance on complex and logistically challenging A-E projects.
ZAPATA provides architecture, engineering, and construction administration expertise for complex infrastructure and facilities projects.
Our professionals produce cost-effective, resilient, and sustainable solutions using both proven and innovative technologies and approaches.
Our team includes architects and engineers of all major disciplines, providing a comprehensive team to meet your facility and/or infrastructure challenges, including rapid response and recovery following natural disasters.
Architecture And Engineering Design Services
- Design-Build and Design-Bid-Build
- Owner’s Representative and Liaison
- Pre-Construction Services
- Construction Phase Services
- Program Management
- Technical, Feasibility, and Concept Studies
- Bid Document Preparation
- Design Reviews
- Independent Technical Reviews (ITR)
- Infrastructure Design
- Disaster Relief and Recovery
- Full Service: Mobilization to Project Close-out
- LEED Certification Documentation and Procedures
- Schedule and Cost Risk Management
- Value Engineering Studies
- Progress Reports and Status Updates
- Critical Lead Time Items
- QA/QC of Design and Contract Specs