Title: Marketing and Proposal Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC, Atlanta, GA, or other TBD
Zapata Group, Inc. (ZAPATA) is a diverse, full-service engineering and field services company with operations in Charlotte, NC and Atlanta, GA in support of Department of Defense, federal government, and private sector clients. The Company is seeking a Marketing and Proposal Manager.
Position Summary: This position participates in the development and coordination of proposal documents, marketing materials, presentation materials, and participation in conferences and symposiums. Duties include designing, producing, and evaluating proposal and marketing materials and coordinating marketing activities across all business lines. Provides additional support to others as needed.
- Coordinates with appropriate staff for production of proposals to ensure proper/timely delivery.
- Provide writing, editing, and formatting expertise to develop accurate and technically sound responses to solicitation requirements.
- Coaches staff in the proposal process; tracks issue resolutions, resolves logistical issues throughout proposal process, and analyze proposal inputs from technical staff.
- Coordinates the development of data calls and responses for team members.
- Works with technical and business development staff to facilitate thorough and timely completion of all proposal components.
- Analyzes any issues that occurred during the course of a proposal development project and develops lesson learned to continually improve the proposal process.
- Coordinate with appropriate staff and/or the Communications and Digital Marketing Manager for the development and production of marketing materials
- Coordinate with appropriate staff and/or the Communications and Digital Marketing Manager for development of presentation materials and facilitate client presentations
- Other duties as assigned
- Seven (7) years of full life cycle proposal process and management experience.
- Prior experience dealing with federal contracts and specifically development of SF330s.
- In-depth knowledge of how to analyze a solicitation and structure a proposal for compliance.
- Experience creating and maintaining storyboards, mock-ups, and templates.
- Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign as well as Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and Power Point, as well as Adobe Photoshop.
- Proficiency in developing ideas for graphics to illustrate technical concepts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to synthesize information.
- Ability to research and analyze information.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with challenging and changing requirements
ZAPATA offers a competitive benefits package, including but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability and life insurance, paid time off, holiday pay, and 401(k) participation.
All employment offers are contingent upon successfully completing a criminal background check and drug screen. ZAPATA participates in E-Verify.
EOE AA M/F/Disabled/Veterans
VEVRAA Federal contractor. ZAPATA desires priority referrals.
Drug Free Workplace