Project and Construction Management
ZAPATA provides project management, owner’s representative, construction management, and the professional services that allow our clients to focus on their business while we deliver the facilities and infrastructure they need to meet their mission and business requirements.
ZAPATA is highly experienced—and we have the capability to manage all aspects of complex and secure projects for industrial, operations, communications, housing, dining, and training facilities; in addition to supporting infrastructure, shoreline, and port facility projects.
We represent our clients’ best interests. From project planning to design, construction, and closeout, ZAPATA provides highly competent teams to assist and oversee the entire life cycle of a project or program.
Our construction management services range from staff augmentation to full construction management services for delivery of facility and infrastructure projects, including highly secure facilities.
Project And Construction Management Services
- Design-Build and Design-Bid-Build
- Owner’s Representative and Liaison
- Pre-Construction Services
- Construction Phase Services
- Program Management
- Technical, Feasibility, and Concept Studies
- Bid Document Preparation
- Design Reviews
- Independent Technical Reviews (ITR)
- Infrastructure Design
- Disaster Relief and Recovery
- Full Service: Mobilization to Project Close-out
- LEED Certification Documentation and Procedures
- Schedule and Cost Risk Management
- Value Engineering Studies
- Progress Reports and Status Updates
- Critical Lead Time Items
- QA/QC of Design and Contract Specs