Security and Protective Design
ZAPATA is an industry leader in protective design services providing security consulting and design services to the U.S. Department of Defense, major utilities, and financial institutions.
ZAPATA offers full-service consulting and protective engineering and design services to help clients secure their assets. Our expertise includes: security engineering, security system infrastructure, blast design, progressive collapse, and engineering forensics.
ZAPATA begins each project with an in-depth threat and vulnerability assessment; we work in confidence with clients to examine site-specific threats and past incidents.
We identify mitigation measures that are best-suited for the client’s operations and security program goals—and as a leader in security and threat mitigation, we deliver comprehensive and innovative solutions.
Security And Protective Design Services
- Physical and Electronic Security
- Security Assessments
- SIPRnet, NIPRnet, JWICS
- Perimeter Security/Linear Detection
- DoD Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection (AT/FP) Design Standards
- Forensics and Explosives Engineering
- Security Engineering
- Explosive Safety Plans
- Mass Notification
- Resilient Design
- Cybersecurity Compliance and Reviews
- Progressive Collapse Design
- Explosives Effects/Mitigation
- Explosives Safety Studies/Reports
- Blast and Explosives Engineering
- Security Regulatory Compliance
- Resiliency Planning
- Protective Construction
- HEMP Studies/Effects Mitigation Design
- FMECA, RAM, and TEMPEST Analyses