We earn our clients’ Trust by conducting our business with Integrity and providing Quality services every day.
ZAPATA is a military-focused company with more than 90% of its historic and current workload in support of military facilities and infrastructure. Our experience includes a wide variety of facility types including high-security facilities, training, housing, dining, maintenance, hangars, administrative, ammunition manufacturing, warehouses, airfields, and many other facilities and infrastructure projects.
ZAPATA has a long-standing track record of excellent service, performance, and delivery of complex and logistically challenging projects on time.
A Message from the Chairman and CEO
All of us at ZAPATA welcome this opportunity to introduce the company and highlight our corporate values of Trust, Integrity, and Quality. These values are reflected in our steadfast commitment to earn our clients’ Trust by conducting our business with Integrity and delivering Quality services.
Uncompromising Integrity, honesty, and fairness are at the heart of ZAPATA’s values and are the cornerstone of each employee’s approach to doing business. We set high standards for ourselves and provide an environment where our talented professionals meet the challenges our clients bring to us.
We are committed to delivering products of superior Quality, and of merit, regardless of the task and work conditions, and will exceed our clients’ expectations. We deliver these results while maintaining our unwavering commitment to Safety – people’s lives depend on it.
Let us partner with you to address the challenges your organization is now confronting.
Manuel L. Zapata, PE
Chairman and CEO
Vision | Goals | Ethics
- To be the foremost architecture, engineering, and construction management firm providing our clients innovative solutions with Trust, Integrity, and Quality.
- Clients will value our services and respect how we do business. We will support our clients’ goals, fulﬁll our commitments, and work closely with our clients to anticipate their needs and be responsive to them.
- Our employees will be proud to work at ZAPATA. We will create opportunities to excel professionally and personally, and reward success.
Our goals are an extension of our core values: Trust, Integrity, and Quality
- Safety: Zero accidents is our unwavering goal.
- Ethics: Uncompromising integrity, honesty, and fairness are at the heart of our company.
- Excellence: We set high standards and achieve excellent performance ratings as measured by our clients.
- Fair Return: We earn a return that fairly rewards the value we deliver.
- Mutual Respect: We work by our Code of Ethics which encourages teamwork, sincerity, and support; and we value an inclusive culture based on diverse backgrounds, viewpoints, and experience.
- Treat ZAPATA colleagues with mutual respect, trust, and dignity. Act in the best interest of the company.
- Help each other—ask for and give help—welcome it freely. Always provide extra support to fellow employees. Share experiences and lessons learned, both successes and failures.
- Communicate early, honestly, and completely with all who have a direct interest in the subject. Listen to each other’s point of view.
- Earn trust by accepting and honoring agreements, keeping promises, and discussing needed changes before acting.
- Work to understand ZAPATA goals and strategies and proactively support them through discussions, communications, and actions.
- Never undermine colleagues directly or indirectly.
- Work jointly to resolve disagreements in good faith. If necessary, go to a higher authority together, then accept and support the solution.
- Contribute constructively to ZAPATA’s success by behaving professionally and ethically.